Cosmetic dentistry enhances Alliston, ON smiles
Your smile introduces you before you say a word, and it is more memorable than the warmest handshake. Would you like that impression to be as favorable as possible? Dr. Oksana Vozna believes everyone in the Alliston, ON area deserves to smile with confidence. She designs customized cosmetic dentistry treatment plans utilizing contemporary techniques and materials.
Enhancing smile characteristics
Your smile is a one-of-a-kind creation influenced by the genes of your ancestors, your lifestyle, and your unique personality. You probably wouldn’t want to change many of those delightfully defining traits. Yet some aspects detract from the appeal and balance of your entire face. Dr. Vozna may recommend cosmetic dental services to brighten enamel color. Chips, cracks, and irregularities in enamel can be masked. Treatments are available to fill gaps, replace missing teeth, and improve alignment. It all starts with a personal consultation to discuss what you like and what you want to change about your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry options in Alliston, ON
Bearing in mind that there is a great deal of overlap between esthetic dentistry and restorative procedures, here are some of the services that may be included in your treatment plan:
- Dental bonding – An economical, one-visit technique to reshape teeth and fill gaps.
- Tooth colored fillings – No one will know you had a cavity.
- Porcelain veneers – For one tooth or the entire “smile set.” Veneers hide all sorts of imperfections, for beautiful symmetry and color.
- Teeth whitening – Many patients take advantage of convenient at-home whitening, and fast in-office bleaching is also available.
- Porcelain crowns – A metal free option for natural-looking translucency with no dark line at the gum.
- Inlays and onlays – These “partial crowns” are porcelain restorations that blend with existing dentition, satisfying the need between fillings and full crowns.
- Gum contouring – Shaping soft tissues resolves a “gummy smile” and smooths outlines.
- Replacement teeth – Your smile becomes complete with all ceramic bridges, dental implants, or dentures.
- Orthodontics – For natural, long-lasting improvement in spacing and alignment.